St. Peter’s now has two ways to worship on Sunday’s!
We will continue to offer Zoom services live on Sunday mornings at 9:55am. The meeting number is 296 507 8915. Please contact Pastor Arlen (email@example.com or 585-455-2289) for the passcode.
Drive-in worship will begin on July 5, 2020! Welcome all! Please follow the procedures outlined below:
- Enter the Church parking lot from the Elyria Avenue entrance no later than 9:45 am to allow ample time to park.
- Upon entering the church parking lot from the Elyria Avenue entrance, each car will be provided a bulletin by a person wearing a mask and gloves, then be directed forward to another person that will direct you to a parking space. Cars will be parked in two semi-circle rows, with a car width between each car. The second row will be staggered to line up with the space between each car in the first row.
- Once parked, windows of your car may be rolled down or remain up. We are requesting that you stay in your cars during the service.
- Radio tune-in info will be provided in the bulletin.
- On communion Sunday (the first Sunday of every month), you should bring your own sacrament (bread and wine or grape juice).
- At the ‘Time of Giving’, an usher will carry an offering plate around to each car to collect your offering, if you choose to financially support St. Peter’s this way. We also offer giving by text at 440-588-8202, giving using PayPal by ‘sending to a friend’ at firstname.lastname@example.org or on-line giving at https://stpetersuccamherst.breezechms.com/give/online. Detailed directions can be found on our website at stpetersamherst.org/echurch.
- After the offering has been collected, we will sing the Doxology and Pastor Arlen will bless the offering.
Upon conclusion of the service, cars will be directed to exit through the two exits onto Church Street.